Why the Hell Would You Do This to Yourself?
Who knows why you’d want to make this, you sick bastard, but join the club. Back in the day, much like my addiction to white trash standards Miracle Whip, Bullseye BBQ sauce, and Spaghetti-O’s, I also loved to dip a McNugget or six into those little McDonalds BBQ Sauce buckets. And back then, as if pondering something important like the Grand Canyon, or StoneHenge, or even MeatHenge… I remember thinking, “How do they make this stuff?”
Well, I found one BBQ hackers variation of how to do it, courtesy of RecipeZaar. And you will soon learn, based on the enthusiasm expressed in the comments, that you, my WT friend, are not alone.
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup kraft original flavor barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup bullseye original barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- Combine the ingredients very well.
- Microwave on high for about 30 seconds, then stir again.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Makes about 6.5 ounces (6 packets) of McDonald’s Barbecue Sauce.
If you need more entertainment, please enjoy this “user-generated” submission to a McDonalds send-in-your-home-videos-acting-stupid-and-promoting-our-product contest.