“If you dream about seeing your product on store shelves, read this book first.”
Scott Granai, Outta the Park BBQ Sauce
Maybe you already have a bottled sauce but want some additional ideas on how to package it and market it better.
- I was getting so many questions on how to market BBQ sauce – I’ve been keeping notes on best practices for years.
- I’ve already helped steer dozens of sauce makers towards successful directions – away from high fructose corn syrups in some cases and towards better labels and bottles in others.
- I’ve learned a lot of tips and tricks from other successful BBQ sauce makers out there and put it in one spot.
- I like supporting “the little guy” and although I do like some of the mass producers sauces, I’d like the industry to have continue having lots of choices from small independent producers like you!
- I really want to see more sauces come on the market – I think there is so much more room for innovation in sauces and labels.
So I wrote a 40 page, dense with info Ebook called “How to Market Your BBQ Sauce.”
What is the book about?
I was a marketing major back in college (a long time ago now it seems) and my day job is high tech marketing. Although social media changes the game a little bit, I think the 4 P’s that I learned way back in college are still a great framework to use. The book is based around these ideas – getting your Product, Price, Placement, and Promotional strategies right. I believe any sauce maker and especially future sauce makers would benefit from the ideas in the book. I’m selling the book on my own and I think the content is well worth the price tag of $19.95. If you would like to order now, please click here and remember you can pay with a credit card through PayPal.
“Brian, you got some good stuff in there for sure”
Dave “Sweet Baby Ray” Raymond
Great Reviews from Sauce People:
I’ve put 40 pages of really good quality content into a universally readable PDF eBook – with tons of recommendations and ideas – and the feedback has been amazing so far. The highlight of running this site was when Dave “Sweet Baby” Raymond asked me to call him up to talk shop. When I called him, we chatted for about 30 minutes – he said there’s a lot of good logical advice in the book. I asked him for a quote that I could put on the site, and he said “you got some good stuff in there for sure.” Haa ha! What a great guy!
To order, simply click the button below – remember you can pay with a credit card through PayPal. It’s $19.95. This is more than a typically eBook will cost, but it has been made specifically for future sauce makers to help guide you through the process. Thank you!
Want to resell this Ebook?
You can become an affiliate and receive 30% commission off each book you sell. Click here for more information.